Dr. Leila Soltani
Board-Certified Periodontist in Crest Hill, IL
Dr. Leila Soltani finished Dental School in 1999, and graduated from the Advanced Education Program in Periodontics as a Board Certified Periodontist from the National University of Iran in 2004. From there, she started her first private practice as a Periodontist and worked in Tehran from 2004-2012.
Dr. Soltani moved to Los Angeles in 2012 and she was able to obtain her Preceptorship in Advanced Implantology from UCLA in 2013.
From there, Dr. Soltani moved to New York City in 2013 and continued her education in the Advanced Program in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry at New York University’s College of Dentistry (2013-2016).
Dr. Soltani became board certified in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry in 2017.
Currently Dr. Soltani is a Diplomate with the American Board of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry and completed a Fellowship in Advanced Laser Dentistry (2021). She is also a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, Midwest Society of Periodontology, a member of Academy of Osseointegration (AO), a member of Chicago Dental Society (CDS), a member of Illinois Dental Society, and a member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD/PACE).
During her education, she was able to achieve different awards which include:
- Outstanding Award in Basic Sciences, 1996
- Outstanding Award in Periodontics Board Examination, 2004
- Chair’s Award in Advanced Education Program in Periodontics, 2016
- Outstanding Award in Clinical Excellence in Advanced Education Program in Periodontics, 2016
- Outstanding Award in Academic Excellence in Advanced Education Program in Periodontics, 2016
- Fellowship in Advanced Laser in Dentistry, LANAP Certified 2021
- Certified in Fully Guided Full Arch Immediate Reconstruction ( All-on-4), Piko’s Institute Alumni
- Certified in Minimally Invasive Tissue Graft (Pinhole Surgical Technique)
- Certified in S.M.A.R.T (Sub Periosteal Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Ridge Augmentation)
Her constant goal in her entire practice in Periodontics has been providing the best treatment to her patients. Integrating the latest technology with a thorough and gentle clinical exam, and implementing treatment in a very nice, caring and pleasant atmosphere have been constants in her practice. Patients’ satisfaction is her priority in her career.
In her spare time, Dr. Soltani spends time with family and friends. Traveling, hiking, running, reading books, and watching movies are her favorite hobbies.
Hear From Our Current Patients
Read our reviews or share your experience.