What to Expect During Your First Visit
At Soltani Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, we work hard to ensure your comfort and convenience in every interaction. Before you step into our office, we have new patient forms you can complete to minimize the length of time during your appointment. Additionally, our office staff is proactive about assisting with insurance billing and financing options as needed. Here are a few things you should know about your appointment:
New Patient Forms
At Soltani Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, we’ve streamlined the new patient process to help you get started quickly and easily:
- Convenient new patient paperwork
- Digital registration and medical history forms you can fill out at home
- No need to fill out forms in our office waiting room
We accept most dental insurance plans and offer support to help you maximize available coverage:
- In-office insurance billing services
- Knowledgeable staff members to answer your insurance questions
- Leverage insurance coverage to minimize out-of-pocket expenses
Don’t have dental insurance? No problem! Consider these other financing options to pay for your services. We accept:
- Private payment – cash or credit card
- CareCredit Financing – no upfront costs, low monthly payments, and no pre-payment penalties
Happy with Our Services?
Share with Friends and Family!
At Soltani Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, we work hard to ensure you are always satisfied with the quality of every service. By building ongoing relationships with our patients, we can help you maintain a healthy smile that lasts for life. If you are satisfied with the service you received in our office, we’d love the honor of helping your friends and family as well. We are grateful for referrals from our loyal patients – thank you!
We Accept Most Insurances
We work hard to make the process of paying for your dental care as simple as possible! Soltani Periodontics & Implant Dentistry accepts all PPO insurance plans, and we file your insurance for you so the benefits will come directly to us. We accept Delta Dental, Metlife, Cigna, Blue Cross BlueShield, Guardian, United Healthcare, and more!